T&C + GDPR Privacy Notice
By using our website you comply with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions relate to any merchandise that you offer to purchase. We may update our terms and conditions at any time and we will update you of such changes by uploading them on the website. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Your Agreement with Us
1. These terms and conditions, together with the order form, confirmation
relating to the provision of the merchandise (“the Agreement”), and supersede
any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written
or oral, between us in relation to this, and all past courses of dealing or
industry custom. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party
(including any information given via our customer service departments) shall
alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these
terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than
those expressly stated in these terms and conditions, and you agree that you
shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been
made expressly in these terms and conditions.
2. We are not making a legal offer to you to provide the goods; we are inviting
you to make a legal offer to us to purchase the goods. It is entirely at our
discretion to accept or reject the offer to purchase.
3. The Agreement is concluded only when we have accepted your order by
sending you a confirmation form (with the date of conclusion of the Agreement
being the date shown on that confirmation form).
1. Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this web site and will be debited when we have accepted your offer to purchase.
2. Our acceptance of your offer to purchase merchandise is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via web or e-mail is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you if we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase and a full refund will be given.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure the descriptions and price of goods are correct. We will inform you as soon as possible in the event of an error in pricing or description coming to our attention. Where we notify you of such an error, you will have the option to complete the purchase subject to the error being corrected or retracting your offer to purchase and receiving a full refund.
Limitation of Liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude any provision of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, or of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999, or of any other legislation designed to ensure that the rights of parties to a contract of the type of this Agreement (i.e.standard terms and conditions which are not individually negotiated) are fairly balanced.
2. Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage unless such loss or damage arises as a direct result of our negligence, recklessness or wilful misconduct, or fraud or misrepresentation on our part.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for our employees’ or sub-contractors’ negligence.
4. We may include links from time to time from our website to other internet sites. We have no control over the content of such sites and disclaim any liability in respect of your use of such sites.
5. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Goods which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Our total liability to you in respect of any claim by you arising out of or in connection with the provision (or the failure to provide) the Goods shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied.
7. No claim by you against us shall be valid unless you have notified us of the details of the claim within one year of it arising.
8. Every provision of this clause 11 excluding or limiting liability shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any of these provisions is held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances, and shall remain in force notwithstanding the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
IMPORTANT: IN THIS CLAUSE YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE
FOR ANY LOSS WE (OR CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH US)
SUFFER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT BY YOU
OR BY CERTAIN PEOPLE CONNECTED WITH YOU. PLEASE READ
IT CAREFULLY AND DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER TO PURCHASE THE
GOODS UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THIS CLAUSE.
You agree that you shall be liable for, and hereby agree to indemnify us on
demand in respect of any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims
(including reasonable legal fees) sustained or incurred by us, our agents,
suppliers, resellers, our customers, officers or employees, and arising as a
result of breach by you of this Agreement.
We have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of our website but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within the website. The confirmation form is conclusive as to the charges and the description of the service.
Although every effort is made to ensure complete accuracy, some prices or details shown on the website may change from time to time, and it is possible that errors will occur. We will use reasonable endeavours to rectify any errors as quickly as possible.
Mon Joli Goods is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Mon Joli Goods change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If a customer wishes for their information to be removed from our database, this should be requested in writing to:
We aim to provide you with excellent customer service and we are always here to help. If you need to contact us for any reason please email email@example.com. We shall respond to any communication received by us as quickly as we can.
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of merchandise through our website shall be governed by the English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
GDPR - Privacy Notice
Data protection laws are set to change in the UK and Europe from May 25th 2018. This means that we need to inform all our website customers about the information we gain from their visits to monjoligoods.co.uk and collect from their shopping experience.
We also need permission to keep sending our customers news and updates about the great offers and products that are available from Mon Joli Goods and this is acknowledged through their acceptance to 'receive marketing' in the final parts of the checkout process.
Here's how we handle your data ....
Information We Collect
Mon Joli Goods recognise that the consumer marketing information we maintain must be used responsibly, in beneficial ways and with respect to individual choice.
As a low tech family business we do not collect lots of data about your relationship with but we do collect cookies for customer visits to Mon Joli Goods our website and names, telephone numbers, email addresses and physical addresses in order to be able to deliver the orders we receive. This data is stored digitally and is only accessible by our staff for order delivery purposes.
In order to process payments via our website your credit or debit card details will be submitted to a payment processing service. This may be Stripe or another reputable payment processor. We do not store your card details on our system internally and our payment processors comply with all laws both national and international regarding data storage.
Use of Your Information
All information collected by us is done so for order processing and for promotional reasons and all promotional material sent from us will provide customers with notice of their ability to opt-out of Mon Joli Goods promotional activities.
We will always honour our customers’ requests not to receive e-mail, mail, telephone or other solicitations from Mon Joli Goods.
GDPR (General data protection regulation) Updates
General data protection regulation is a legal framework that sets out the guidelines for the collection and processing of data information of individuals within the EU. The framework comes into action on the 25th May 2018.
Information that we collect
We need to ask for and store your personal information for the legitimate intent to fulfil our obligation of sending you communication about your transactions on our website. Your information is retained in our system until you ask for its deletion, or, we find it irrelevant for the purpose of this application. We collect information to provide better services to our users. For example; many of our services require personal information, such as your name, email address or telephone number to store with your account. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information associated with your account, contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, and to ensure you are getting the best from us. We may use your data to contact you with new products and offers we provide, however there is always the option to opt-out by contacting us. We do not share or sell any of the information with unrelated third parties and we will ask for your consent before using your information for any other purpose. Following is a list of purpose for which your personal information will be used:
We will send you information about your orders and deliveries
We will send you information on our products, discounts and promotions.
If at any time you change your mind you can easily unsubscribe from our list. Our emails will always include an unsubscribe option.
Reporting Security Issues
Mon Joli Goods takes information security seriously. We use industry standard hosting platforms for all our web and payment platforms and those services comply with the latest rules and regulations regarding data security. However, we do appreciate your efforts to responsibly disclose your findings and will make every effort to acknowledge your contributions.
To report a security issue, email email@example.com and include the words “DATA SECURITY” in the subject line.
Mon Joli Goods will send a response indicating the next steps in handling your report. After the initial reply to your report, the security team will keep you informed of the progress towards a fix and full announcement and may ask for additional information or guidance.
You can also report a website error through firstname.lastname@example.org please include the URL of the page you were on with detail description of your actions to help us reproduce the issue.